As the voice of the VR/AR industry in New Zealand, NZVRARA is also the New Zealand chapter of the VRARA – a global association, combining the best minds in virtual and augmented reality. This provides global connectivity for our members.
This is your chance to be part of an emerging creative sector in New Zealand. Have your say and be part of the success as we drive economic growth and success for our members.
Being part of our not-for-profit Association gives you the following benefits:
- Searchable profile on the NZVRARA website
- Access to our events and discounted tickets to our annual conference
- 2 individual profiles alongside your company, tertiary or startup profile
- Speaking and showcase opportunities at our regular events
- Access to collaborative work opportunities and our jobs board
- Access to free mentoring and investor introductions
- Global connections through VRARA and access to their benefits:
- Global podcast, blog and video interview opportunities
- Whitepapers, research and case studies
- Opportunity for research and education programs
Membership is annual and funds our events and support staff. We are working hard to bring on new benefits and partners so keep an eye on our newsletter for updates on new membership benefits.
Startups: Defined as under $5 million annual revenue
Corporate: Defined as over $5 million annual revenue
Both includes two individual profiles alongside your company profile.