We’re the voice of the Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and Augmented Reality industry in New Zealand.
This is your chance to be active in this exciting, emerging creative sector in New Zealand. Have your say in the sector’s future and be part of our industry’s success as we drive economic growth and accomplishments for our member organisations and individuals.
For students, our Student Chapter is funded by sponsorship so your membership fee for the upcoming year will be credited. This applies to new and renewing student members, from September 2017 until further notice. So, if you are a tertiary student, please don’t hesitate in joining and taking part in our events, meeting prospective research partners or future employers.
New startups, individual members, larger corporate members and tertiary education members are also welcome to join the NZVRARA. Being part of our not-for-profit Association gives you the following benefits:
- Searchable profile on the NZVRARA website – get viewed by customers and fellow members
- Access to our monthly events plus discounted tickets to partner conferences
- Speaking and showcase opportunities at our regular Meetups and Workshops
- Use our Slack channel for collaborative work opportunities and our jobs board
- Access to free mentoring and investor introductions
- Two individual profiles are included with company, tertiary or startup memberships
- Student internships as part of the Student Chapter, and our job board if you’re looking for staff or a career!
- Meet or be part of international delegations (both inbound and outbound)
- Be part of a fast-growing likeminded team of VR/AR professionals
- Assistance with introductions to offshore cross reality (XR) organisations
Membership is charged annually on the anniversary of you joining the NZVRARA. Membership fees fund our operations, support our monthly events held in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch and help run our national events and activities. We are working hard to bring on new benefits and new strategic partners, so subscribe to our newsletter (sent in the first week of each month) for updates on additional membership benefits.
1. Startups are defined as under NZ$5 million of annual revenue.
2. Corporate members are defined as over NZ$5 million of annual revenue.
3. Startup and Corporate memberships include two individual profiles as well as your company profile.
4. Tertiary members include a larger number of individual profiles (contact our Executive Director for details) as well as an organisation profile on the searchable directory.