We’re the voice of the Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and Augmented Reality industry in New Zealand. The NZVRARA is also the offical New Zealand chapter of the VRARA – a global association combining the best minds in virtual and augmented reality. This provides worldwide connectivity for our members to over 40 chapters around the world.
This is your chance to be part of an emerging creative sector in New Zealand. Have your say and be part of the success as we drive economic growth and success for our members.
Being part of our not-for-profit Association gives you the following benefits:
- Searchable profile on the NZVRARA website
- Access to our events and discounted tickets to our annual conference
- Speaking and showcase opportunities at our regular events
- Access to collaborative work opportunities and our jobs board
- Access to free mentoring and investor introductions
- International introductions can be made through the global VRARA and access to:
- Global podcast, blog and video interview opportunities
- Whitepapers, research and case studies
- Opportunities for research and education programs
- Two individual profiles are included with company, tertiary or startup memberships
- Student internships as part of the Student Chapter, and our job board if you’re looking for staff or a career!
Membership is charged annually on the anniversary of you joining the NZVRARA. Membership fees fund our operations, support our monthly events held in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as well help us to plan national events and activities. We are working hard to bring on new benefits and partners, so keep an eye on our newsletter in the first week of each month for updates on new membership benefits.
Startups: Defined as under $5 million annual revenue.
Corporate: Defined as over $5 million annual revenue.
Startup and Corporate memberships include two individual profiles as well as your company profile.